Recently in America, there has been islamophobia, racial rallies, women's rights issues, police brutality allegations and racial tension. All of these social issues has proven that our country is divided. Students are curious about social issues and often, administrators/teachers are not equipped with the tools and diversity training to effectively educate students about these matters.
According to the US Board of Ed., many students in schools are self segregated and millions of Americans have biases, stereotypes and prejudices that are rooted in miseducation.
We partner with schools by providing assemblies, after school events and career awareness opportunities.
DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT PREVENTS LINEAR THINKING.
- Bringing together people of various backgrounds & life experiences generate ideas or perspectives that linear groups may not have ever considered or been aware of.
- Has proven to create more innovation and profit for businesses and school communities.
OUR FUTURE IS DIVERSE.
- About one in six American kids lives in a blended family
- 49 percent of kids under age 15 (Generation Z) are minorities, and are now "the most diverse generation"
- By 2032 people of color will make up the majority of the American working class.
PREVENT UNCONSCIOUS BIASES AND OVERT SOCIAL ISSUES
- Minority communities have been historically marginalized and oppressed. (Data shows in workplace, judicial system, loans etc)
- Teaching/understanding diversity will create more inclusive communities, equal opportunity and diversification of our workplace which ultimately creates a stronger economy.
- Morally and professionally it is the right thing to do.
Partnering with The Diversity Organization will help break systemic social issues by inspiring your students to build accepting and inclusive communities at your school and be the next generation that prioritizes equality for all.